As expected, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection will receive a day one patch to fix some minor bugs and improvements on stability.
According to NeoGAF, the patch 1.01 has 1GB in terms of size. Quite small compared to other day one patch like Batman: Arkham Knight, and the latest game from Uncharted series will bring more responsive aiming controls for all three games (Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception), improved visuals – which is a must have since the game is expected to run in 60fps, and photo mode update.
Below are the complete list of the day one update:
- Stability improvements
- Performance optimizations
- Fixed rare bug with pre-order entitlement
- Improved movies
- Fixed audio issues in 5.1 and 7.1 configurations
- Fixed issue with player stats being reset
- More responsive aiming controls
- Fixed minor issues with unlockable items
- Various visual improvements
- Misc improvements to menus
- Photo mode can now capture images from all areas of the game
- Fixes to various gameplay bugs
- Able to start a new game without treasure collected from previous games
- Fixed issue where campaign save files could become labeled as speed run
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection is now available here in the Philippines, exclusively for PS4 for 2,495 PHP.