2K sports has released a newest NBA 2K16 trailer showing some extended gameplay.
So far, here are some of the details that we can get from the trailer:
- Players now look more realistic than ever, from tattoos to sweat everything now looks a lot more realistic.
- We can see the new Clippers jersey a worn by Chris Paul
- We can see the Atlanta Hawks’ new glow-in-the-dark jerseys
- So far James Harden is still wearing Nikes in the trailer, even though he is now sponsored by Adidas.
- We can see Lebron James playing with his mouth piece like Stephen Curry.
- We can see some improved animations for player celebrations
- Players would occasionally “Photo bomb” other players during interviews.
NBA 2k16 will be release this coming September 29, 2015.