Gamers have been treated with Tomb Raider news these past couple of weeks. Just before Gamescom 2015 ended, Square Enix revealed the 14-minute gameplay demo of Rise of the Tomb Raider, and just recently, Microsoft Xbox made Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition September free game for Xbox Live with gold subscribers, and now, Square Enix just announced the Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition exclusively available for Xbox One.
The collector’s edition includes a 12-inch tall statue of Lara Croft that depicts her exploration of the lost tomb, a model jade necklace, and a collectible steel case.
This collector’s edition is now available for pre-order in Square Enix online store and Tomb Raider official online store for $149,99.
Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition includes:
- Full retail copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider.
- 12”-tall statue of Lara Croft, which depicts her searching for answers on her first Tomb Raiding Expedition.
- Collectible Steel Case, crafted with the symbol of an artifact.
- A replica of Lara’s leather in-game journal.
- A model of Lara’s Jade Necklace, including the pendant that was her first archeological discovery, and the strap that was given to her by Conrad Roth, her late mentor.
Rise of the Tomb Raider is timed exclusive for Xbox One and will be releasing on November 10, 2015 and in 2016 for other platforms.